Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Audience Feedback

I asked 10 people in my target audience a few simple yes or no answer questions about my magazine. Here are the questions and the answers I got:

Would you say the front cover of my magazine was eye catching?

Answered yes: 8  Answered no: 2

Would you buy my magazine for 80p?

Answered yes: 7  Answered no: 3

Do you agree with the ideology of my magazine that entertainment is important at your age?

Answered yes: 9  Answered no: 1

Would you say the design of my magazine looks proffessional?

Answered yes: 6  Answered no: 4

Could my magazine be easily improved?

Answered yes: 8  Answered no: 2

Due to the amount of people saying my magazine could easily be improved, I then asked 5 students how I could go about improving my magazine if I were to remake it. The answer I got from four people was "to add better teasers as to what's included in the magazine" as this would encourage more students to buy it. The other student said I should have included the date which it was published.

No comments:

Post a Comment