Friday, 11 November 2011

LIIAR Analysis of the Brief

                                Language
-           It will include a masthead, a short memorable title presented as a large, dominant icon to be noticed by the audience.
-          A main image that is noticeable and links to the headline
-          Bright colour scheme with two or three with clear house style of two or three colours.
-          Thumbnail images that  illustrate other articles
-          Anchorage
-          Price and Bar code
-          Teasing contents along the bottom
-          Competitions and free gifts
-          Main article/ feature advertised must relate to the main image

                                Institution
-          Could pretend I am producing a magazine for an existing publisher, whose other publications are similar to yours/ different to yours (gap in the market)


                                Ideology
-          What message/ moral values I will use to portray my chosen genre and target audience
                                Audience
-          A brief outline of my target audience. I will make developments to this when I have made more decisions.
                                Representation
-          How I intend to represent my target audience, genre, and artists within that genre – positively, negatively, accurately, stereotypically or unconventionally? Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment